Start a new topic

Lightweight Laptops

LG Gram Laptops

LG Gram series is known for fabricating lightweight laptops with great battery life. This makes LG Gram LG Gram 15(2.4lbs ) and Gram 13(2.1 Pounds) a part of Lightweight laptops in India 2018.

Both the notebooks are powered by 8th production Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and will have SSD storage working with an optional secondary SSD storage slot machine. Being an ultra-portable notebook, it's the best battery life when compared to many notebooks.

HP Spectre 13

The second area is always to give to the HP Spectre 13 is the runner-up choice and only a wonderful overall computer. It is among the first to support the seventh generation KB Lake chips but its far more than just a CPU upgrade, it's thinner and lighter than it was before and is actually even more stylish and was already one of the best-looking computers available on the market.

It's just 13.8mm thin and it only weighs approximately 2.4 pounds, so it is a whole lot more comfortable use in tablet mode variation. To accommodate the new thinner shape HP changed the hinged mechanism and they have also reduced the computer keyboard travel but still just comfortable to use than previously. Another thing, particularly compared to the Lenovo Yoga 910, is the simple fact that this actually gets really great battery life of approximately 10-hours on an average charge.

If you are looking for an all run excellent hybrid notebook and one that can actually be scaled up into an Ultra HD screen, the HP Spectre X360 is definitely the choice for you.

Dell XPS 13

And the best ultrabook of 2018, coming at the first place is your Dell XPS 13the latest update of the new notebook even better than before using a new magnificent 4k ultra HD screen option and also a beautiful new color option called increased gold on outline whitened.

For its baseline price of $999, you're receiving an Intel Core i5 eighth-generation processor, 4-gigabytes of RAM and 128-gigabytes of SSD however, you can scale this up to an i7 chip, or up to 16-gigabytes of RAM, or you'll be able to scale up to beautiful qhd+ 3200 from 1800 touchscreen, or it is also possible to get this up into 1-terabyte SSD in dimension.

There's nothing to dislike about this notebook only for my main gripe is most likely the webcam is beneath the screen rather than above it that is such a small complaint, barely even worth noting. You will also receive a decent battery life with that qhd+ screen that's always ample within an ultrabook.

Login or Signup to post a comment