One of the easiest troubleshooting things you can do is- set the printer as default. A printer marked as ‘default printer’ is the one where the computer sends all of its jobs automatically without letting you to select everytime. Maximum problems will be resolved just by setting the printer as a ‘Default’ printer. To do this, just follow these steps:
· Go to Control Panel & press Enter.
· Now select Devices and Printers from the list that appears.
· Right click on Printer device and select Set as default printer.
· Now restart the printer and check if the issue is resolved.
· Connect to Brother Printer Customer service if the issue is still not resolved.
ALSO READ:: Brother Printer Troubleshooting
Thank you so much for easy and quick solution.Very helpful. Appreciate very much.
I have a tutorial for you that really helps you to how to turn on bluetooth windows 10 read this article help you how to bluetooth windows 10 and Also Other article give you correct information.