Start a new topic

Printer offline

After plugging our printer in we immediately get the blue I've white lights indicating that the printer is connected to the network. However, the computer interface says the printer is offline. I tried to "re-add" the printer, but the interface says the printer wasn't found. Any advice?

5 people have this problem

Did you get a response?

I discovered my EdTech department had changed the password for the network.  I did a support online chat with P3D and they walked me through everything I needed to do in order to bring the printer back online.

Well you have to check 

connection is proper 

Driver installed properly 

your PC and Printer setting is correct

If you are still facing problem please contact +1 844-669-3399. They provide help without any cost, I also get help for my HP printer when my printer going offline agin and again. 

I have also faced the same type of issues while I was trying to the plugin on my computer having window 10 and I got issues then I contact with Windows 10 Printer Offline assistance team and they assisted me nicely. So, anybody facing these type of issues they can go through the same.

I have faced the Problem while I was Plugin on my System having windows 10. I contact with HP Printer Offline Windows 10 tech Suppoters for help and they assisted me perfectly. If you are facing any problem please contact.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment