Start a new topic

Print head stops lifting

Printer will, quite often, start printing, then decide not to lift up the priint head after a layer.  I have attempted to print out 4 times, and 3 out of the 4, the print head stops moving.

Was this with the Calibration Thing or one of the built in files? Also, is your firmware up-to-date?

I sent a reply, but I don't know what happened to it.  This was a file I downloaded from Thingiverse.  I believe my firmware is up to data because

1. It is a brand new printer

2. I don't have an "Update" button on the printer screen.

Not sure what could be going on. I know that Polar3D is behind on their tickets but working hard to catch up. If you haven't printed one of the built-in files, I would consider doing that first before a new design. Also, to consider printing from the direct connection to the printer (connecting to it as a wifi access point) or "going to local IP" on the Cloud dashboard screen.

If you try to print anything again, maybe you can take a picture of the aftermath of whatever it prints and post it here?

Why are my replies not showing up here?  I sent 2 pictures by replying to the email.

jpg
jpg

This is now happening to me. What is the solution?

Did anyone get a fix on this? I cannot get mine to lift anymore either. 

On the off chance that you change them,  remember passwords in microsoft edge you will begin seeing life in an unexpected way, acting in an unexpected way.

Login or Signup to post a comment