Start a new topic

Rename Support Forum

Since it seems that you don't expect or have the staffing to respond to forum posts regularly in the "Report a Problem" area, I would suggest you rename this area to "Community Support" or something that would indicate posting there will allow other Polar3D Users to assist, but not expect Polar 3D staff involvement

Ben, thanks for the suggestion and continued support of the Polar3D Support Forum.  I am happy to say that we have made some changes to better manage forum posts and tickets in the near term.  "Report A Problem" forum now creates a ticket automatically.  Additionally, we are seeking a Community Manager, which will be a full time position dedicated to supporting our community.  If you know anyone interested, have them contact me directly at bkrupp@polar3d.com.   You will also continue to new and improved support documentation and trouble shooting guides, ultimately culminating in an in-depth user manual.  

Additionally, we are seeking a Community Manager, which will be a full time position dedicated to supporting our community.  If you know anyone interested, have them contact me directly at bkrupp@polar3d.com.   You will also continue to new and improved support  forex documentation and trouble shooting guides, ultimately culminating in an in-depth user manual.  

Login or Signup to post a comment